The company will secure continuous improvement in all activities in a concerted effort to always satisfy our customer by meeting their requirements, with products that are competitive, are delivered on time, are safe and are free of defects.
Scope of Quality Assurance :
- Total Quality Management through ISO 9001:2008.
- Customers Oriented Quality System
- Teamwork to Achieve Quality Targets
- Continuous improvement through TDR / Six Sigma
- Application of Problem solving tech. using Quality Tools
- Attitude building through Training & Development
- Review Quality Targets
In order to achieve our objective, we make the following Commitments:
- Incorporate environmental management in all our business processes and practices.
- Generate awareness amongst employees for their roles and responsibilities in ensuring good environmental management.
- Conserve natural resources through continual improvement in processes.
- Ensure prevention of pollution through optimal utilization of resources and control of air emissions, water discharge, land contamination and waste generation.
- Remain in compliance with all applicable government environmental regulations and review them from time to time.